1/03/2009

Humiliated

We were walking around and then my Owner ordered me to go to three different persons and offer my breasts for pinching. I hesitated. I did not understand why he wanted to give me to unknown persons. He stared at me and told me that it would be enough if I would shake my breasts without a word.

I obeyed. I shook my breasts before a man and I was waiting. It was so humiliating. I beheld my Owner looking at me from the first floor. I understood that he did not want to give me to others. He just wanted to humiliate me. I did not want him to be disappointed. The man, before who I stood did not show any sign of interest. I went to the other person and I lifted my tits for him. The result was the same. But, I was standing. My degradation increased as the time passed. Then I stepped away. I stroke my full breasts for the third man and looked at his feet. I blushed in humiliation. I did not receive any answer, so I returned to my Owner.

We returned home, where he bound me to a cross. Then he placed the cross in horizontal position to let me sleep more comfortable and left.

No comments: