1/17/2009

ZPToys

My Owner arrived and took me to the Zita's prison. The prison was under construction. I could see the half ready walls and the ground where the floor was absent.

A lonely concrete cell stood before the prison. My Owner leaded me straight to it and ordered me to go in. This cell was smaller then the one I had just left. There was a concrete bed fixed to the rear wall. I could stand up and made a single step to reach the door of the cell.

My Owner left me alone; he went to talk with the commander of the prison. I climbed on my bed and I listened to the conversation hard. They were too far from me, so I could hear only the commander's voice. I supposed that the subject of the conversation was if my cell could be left in front of the half ready prison.

My Owner returned and when he ordered me to come out of the cell, I knew the answer. The cell must have been moved. It did not take much time, while my Owner relocated the cell in his house. The cell stood in a lonely corner of the house, as it would have been its part.

My Owner did not lock me in it any more today. He started to set up ZPToys instead.

I mentioned ZPToys earlier in the blog. It is some kind of restrictive tools like RR tools, but it is equipped with web interface.

I enjoyed the set up process. ZPToys contained many spy functions. It reported when I walk, sit or stood. It also had speech control functionality. I like some kind of speech control, except the limitation on emote.

It also could check if I was away. The method of checking was not new. My ZPToy implant forced me to make some simple math calculations.

Time was flying, and my Owner decided to continue learning of ZPToy tomorrow.

No comments: