1/04/2009

On the Cross

I woke up on the cross. My hands and legs were secured. I was unable to do anything.

RR tools guarded my body. I could not stand up and I was unable to use maps. I was even unable to move my head.

The cross was in the house, not far from the opened door. I knew that anybody can behold my naked and chained body through the door. Anybody could step to me and use me. The table fixed to the cross above my head said that I was a pleasure slave. It also bespoke my name.

I tried to be motionless to hear if somebody was walking around the house. I could not hear any voice but the waves touching the beach; I was alone.

I was tired. I felt pain in my shoulder. My hands had been tied above my body for a day. I tiptoed and moved my arms. It was better for a small moment but then the pain attacked me with new force. I was lonely and my body was suffering. However, I knew that my Owner thought of me and of my suffering. I knew that he must have been glad in this moment. It gave me force to handle the torture.

I bit my lips trying not to listen to my suffering body. I closed my eyes and I imagined that I was swimming in the sea and the warm water touches me softly. I heard steps at the entrance. I opened my eyes quickly. I could not move my head. It was so bad.

My Owner came to me. My heart started to beat quicker. He walked around me and enjoyed the view of my chained to the cross body. He stroked me softly and unbound me.

He took me to the pool and pushed me into the water. The water refreshed me immediately. He jumped into the pool. He continued to stroke me and I smiled in gladness. He helped me to look at the new text on my cuffs. It said 'First Girl'.

I thought that my Owner had other slaves until he explained its meaning. I was on the first place in his heart. It was so good to hear his words. The remembrance of the torture flew away.

We sleep on the beach this night. I slept well in his strong arms.

No comments: