1/09/2009

Public Prison

I woke up in the corner of my cell. It was cold. I knew that I had to stand up and walk to warm up my body.

I stood up and then I realized a message, which was sent to me. My Owner had written the message; it said that somebody would come for me and I would have to obey any person who would show me the key of my Owner.

I continued my two step length walking. One step and I turned. One more step and I turned back. Nobody came to me. I was restricted by my RR viewer. I tried to hear the motion of people. But, I could not hear anything. Then suddenly, the door was opened. Somebody opened the door and opened the lock of my chain. It was the keyholder. I could not see her, as the door of the cell was very short. I could see only a hand opening my chain.

She ordered me to crawl out of the cell. When I was out, I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. She was pretty and very elegant. Her skin shone, I was almost sure that her job was dangerous. She gave me short command, mostly a word.

We went to a prison, to a common prison. She explained me that we would take a tour in the new parts of the prison. She showed me around. The tour was interesting; however, I was afraid during the tour. I scanned the surrounding environment seeking guard, who would take me. The guards did not come.


At the end of the tour, when we were before the prison, I beheld my Owner coming to us. I was so happy to see him.

No comments: