4/28/2008

Auction Halls

I mentioned that I had filled in a slave card and I had sent it to the auctioneer. I did not receive any feedback. What I received was a notification of selling two other girls. I was confused. The auctioneer said that the girls were his friends. I did not know what would happen to me. Will I be sold? Maybe I was too expensive or too cheap? (I asked 100L for myself.) Was my slave card not interesting? What was wrong with me?

There was nothing to do I began to search for auction halls. I did not hope that I would found more than these I had mentioned in my previous post. I was wrong. I used the new search engine and I found many new auction halls. Some of them were strange. When I wanted to read more about them, then I received a message informing me that the privacy settings of the selected place prohibited me to receive more information. Is it a new feature? Can anybody tell me why I was not allowed to read more information of these places? It is hard to imagine that owners of auction halls want to prohibit people to get to know their place.

Fortunately, I found many places information about which I could read. At the end, I filled a slave card and threw it into the post box. I will see how it works.


Later, I decided to try how people use others' restraint items. I put on my cuffs and went to the Marine's shop. There, I realized that my cuffs did not work. I did not know what was wrong with them. I tried everything, unsuccessfully.

I was afraid because it was mentioned in my profile and in the slave card I just threw into the post box that I could use RR viewer. Yes, I could do it, but, it seemed that my cuffs did not work. I remembered Arta's little cuffs and her opinion about my cuffs, which were really huge. So, I bought a police cuffs for me. My money covered their price, but, now, I am one of the poorest people in SL. *smiles

While I updated my new cuffs, a pretty woman started to talk to me. She found my profile interesting. The only problem was that she spent only little time in SL. She said if she would have more time, then she would take me as a slave. I have many such promises; it would be nice if somebody would indeed take me.

No comments: