4/01/2008

Bound I

I received a teleport from my Owner as soon as my eyes opened. I traveled to him and I tried to find out where I arrived. I realized that I was on the pony farm where we had met first.

He ordered me to go to a cross and I had to secure myself on it. He looked at my bound body and he heard my groans. There was a slave post near the cross and when my Owner was pleased with my suffering, I had to go to this post and to bind myself. My body was stretched. I bent over as my bound wrists were lifted high behind my back. He did not do anything. He was just looking at me and hearing the voice of suffering leaving my lips.

We did not do much this day. But, I felt his eyes on me and I felt how he enjoyed it and it made me very excited.

Before going to the bed, he told me to wear some raggedy-ass clothes next time. I had a slave rag from a Gorean city. I hoped he would like it.

No comments: