4/15/2008

Hungarians in SL

I usually do not visit Hungarian places. I am not familiar with such places. It is not because I do not like my fellow citizens. Sir Bela is from Hungary, too. In Hungary, BDSM is not accepted. I had no idea how they would react reading my profile.

Now, I felt alone, very alone. I wanted to talk with someone. So, I went to the most popular Hungarian place. I arrived and I realized somebody stood in front of me. We started to talk. Nothing interesting, just routine questions. While we were talking, a girl arrived. She was fairly pretty. She joined our conversation. About a minute later, she offered me to show around.

During our tour, we got to know each other. She was very kind and I told her my secret about the slavery. She seemed to be exciting. We agreed to meet later, too. When we left, I realized a collar around her neck.

No comments: