4/27/2008

Slave's Behavior

I had traveled to Mexico some months ago. I thought it was the time to go there and to look around. The place was changed. There are many new buildings. I mean newly build buildings modeling ruins of ancient empire. I found the description of a game there. The goal of the game was to catch butterflies on the fields. I am sure it is a nice game, but I did not found any butterfly.

The most interesting is that you can rent a horse. I was riding and I enjoyed it very much. The island where the ruins are built is huge; it is easier to go by horse there. I met Arta there, in fact I invited her. We were both riding. It is really interesting. I suggest you to try it. However, once you slid off from the saddle, you could not sit on any more. You must go to the barn and rent a new horse.


Later, in the evening, I was visiting old BDSM places. Recently, I spent my time mostly at Bondage Ranch, where I wanted to find an Owner. I did not want to go there, today. Heaven & Hell looked like a more interesting place. It seemed that there were new BDSM devices installed there. However, I was not sure, that I had not been there for a while.

I remember dungeons of Heaven & Hell used to be empty. To my amusement, they were full with people, now. I tried some devices. Unfortunately, I met only people, who did not speak English.


I received an IM from a Dom, who had met me at the Bondage Ranch some days ago. We were talking of the difficulties of finding good slaves and Owners. He has an interesting point of view about the submissive's role. He preferred active slaves. I did not indeed know what he meant. Probably, everybody agree with me that Dominant's job is more diffucult. They must be creative. They must look after the feelings and needs of their subs. Sub must obey or disobey if she want s to be disciplined or punished. Of course, it does not mean that slaves just hang on the BDSM devices and moans in every five minutes. I always emote. I try to tell my feeling, I beg for mercy, and so on.

How a slave can be active? Shall she ask for pain or punishment? Shall she suggest how to case her more suffering? I do not know. However, I am sure that the Dominant who spoke to me knew the answer.

I am usually obedient. I enjoy if I am dominated, controlled. My obedience makes me exciting. I had served together with a girl, who had played the role of disobedient slave. Until this moment, I supposed that there are obedient and disobedient slaves. It would be good to learn of the creative slaves, too.

No comments: