4/29/2008

Kidnapped

I had bad feeling because my RR cuffs did not work. I did not use my RR tools for some weeks and I forget that during the update, the updating orb had given me new cuffs. I put them on and they worked. I was happy and decided to go to Marine's shop because of the new update is available. I wanted to be sure that in case of necessity, cuffs would work with the new RR viewer.

The update process is quite simple. I got an updating orb and put it on the ground. After it, I selected the update command and the update would be done automatically. After the update, I got the message that I could reset the cuffs. I did it. I had three sets of cuffs a collar, wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. So, I continued the update. Of course, I reseted the cuffs after the update finished.

The RR cuffs have keys. Anybody who takes the key receives full control over the cuffs and its turn over on me. The experienced players take the key to prevent from getting the key by others. But, reset releases the key.

I just finished the update of the last set of cuffs when somebody took me keys. He took keys of my blindfold and my gag. A minute later, he took the key of my other sets of cuffs. He immediately bound my eyes. I could not see anything.

I wanted to go to the auction hall, so, I asked him to release me. He said that he could not. I tried to explain to do it. He could not do, at least he said so. I was waiting for some minutes. I did not realize attempt to free me. I asked again and again. I said clearly that I did not play and I wanted to go away. He said it was because of me because I probably did something to prohibit setting me free. I did not do anything but I waited for him.

At the end, I took of my blindfold. I could see my body. I knew that my RR blindfold would inform everybody that I cheated taking the blindfold off. So, I could see and I realized that I felt down from Marine's land to the other parcel, where scripts did not work. I wanted to return to Marine's shop. I was unable to move. This wise man froze me.

I asked him to go back to Marine's land and send me tp. He obeyed. Then, he released my cuffs and wanted to go away. I did not let him go until he returned the keys of my gag and blindfold.

I was abducted for almost an hour. My captor blamed me, did nothing and made court to me. He seemed to be new. He was 6 days old, but he wore high quality skin. It was mystery how he had been able to buy this expensive skin.

I sometimes had a feeling that he could set me free if he would have liked to do it. His name is Tam Cioc. So, if you must hurry wearing RR tools, then be careful if he stands near you.

This adventure was very frightening for me. I admire all who offer keys of their RR tools to unknown people. They are indeed brave persons.

No comments: