4/08/2008

Mistress of Fashion

I was roaming among BDSM related place. Most of them were almost empty. What happened to other citizens? I did not know.

I arrived to a shop. It was a kind of mall at its entrance. I looked in and I could see a large room divided by BDSM style furniture. Two girls were talking in the room. One of them knelt in front of the other. I did not want to disturb them and I walked around the walls silently. They had some interesting cages for sale. I come back to the entrance, so it was time to go to the other place. I teleported. I had no time to look around when I received an IM. One of the girls from the previous place IMed me. She wanted me to return. I hesitated. I wanted to find an Owner and I did not want to waste time for conversation. The girl was very demanding and she sent me teleport. I gave up and I returned to her place.

The girl who called me wore a nice leather outfit. We started to talk. I specially did not behave like a slave, however, I felt deep inside me that she is a dominant lady. It was very interesting conversation. She forced me to address to her Mistress and she forced me to kneel. I do not know if the word force is the best choice. We were talking and she showed her power slowly. I tried to resist but I was not able to. She was not violet at all. But, I felt her power on me. She was a real Mistress.

Unfortunately, she did not want a slave for a week. She was honest, so, she admitted it. Her slaves must be very happy to serve such Mistress.

No comments: