4/02/2008

Bound II

I was walking on the territory of O BDSM School. The school was moved to a private island and it changed a lot. If you have not been there, then I suggest you to go and look around. It is worth visiting. Unfortunately, the classes are suspended until SL will work correctly. I was wondering if it would open sometime again.

My Owner became online and I got excited. I did not know what would happen to me. My Owner did not call me and I felt desperate. Maybe, I was wrong slave. Maybe, he would not want to use me. Then, I received an IM from my Owner. Ha said he had something to do, but I should have been ready and waited for his call.

He called me and we met in the pony farm. He bound me to various devices. I started on the cross, and then I was bound to the slave post. The next device, I had to try, was a bamboo rack. This bamboo rack indeed opened my body.

He ordered me to take off my top, and then he bound me to the bamboo rack again. He did not touch me, he just looked at my jerking body and heard my groans.

No comments: