4/30/2008

The Great Dom

Do you remember Tam Cioc? It is he, who locked my cuffs at Marine's shop. He IMed me. He wanted to play with me. I always asked if I was accepted as a slave before playing.

He did not answer; he sent a teleport instead. He spoke English so bad that I supposed that it is his mother language. You know when somebody wants to hide the knowledge of the language. Besides, he did not speak out words. He was that type who uses word “u” and “r” to make very complex sentences like “where r u”. I had not met such person yet. I just knew that most of people did not like them.

I did not understand him and I had to ask back almost every time he asked a question. In summary, we talked more than in case of normal communication we would have done. First, I thought he wanted to know my limits. But, I was mistaken.

He was not interested in my limits. From his point of view, need or even limits of a slave did not carry any meaning. Yes, it is a very romantic imagination of slaves, who usually escape when they realized that they also have a limit. These slaves usually escape without a word from her already not so beloved Owner.

I suppose that such Owners are beginners or they do not deserve a slave. Because, the real Owner appreciates the slaves who give Owner the control over her body and mind excluding some activities, which are called limits.

When I wrote about this person, I labeled my post with word warning. This warning message was not heard by all. I am sure that Tam Cioc insulted others at Marine's shop, too. Probably, it was the reason why he was banned from that land.

How did I get to know that he was banned? He told me proudly. He also said that he had many slaves and he did not need me. I was happy to hear it. However, I wondered why he searched for me, if it was true.

No comments: