4/25/2008

Going to the Auction

I decided to be auctioned. I remembered you had not wanted it. But, I could not see another way. If I am on the auction, then I do not have to explain why I want a week of servitude. It is a deal. I offer my body and my mind for a week. It is clear thing. I suppose that the Owner who paid for me will use me. So, I will not spend a week waiting for my Owner.

I know three auction halls. First, auction hall is MSA. They organize auctions at 3PM, which is too late for me.

Second, one is SAG. I had liked SAG until its owner was changed. The new owner was very low-bred. It had happened that I had wanted to be sold. I had gone to the SAG and wanted to get to know when they kept auctions. I had met a girl, an owner's slave and assistant. I had asked her, but she had not answered. I had waited for about 20 minutes. She had not been away and she had not answered. After my unsuccessful attempt to learn when had been an auction, I had asked it in a group channel specially created for service communication, not via the VIP group channel. The new SAG owner had threatened me to ban from the group because of my spam. I had not thought that it had been a spam. They kept 2/3 part of my price. They could tell at least the date of the next auction. I had not wanted to be banned and I had left the group. I heard that the old owner would return, and then maybe I would join the group again, if I would have money, as the it was the paid membership.

The third auction known by me is the one, which usually announced via the BDSM Events group. It seemed to be the best choice, as it does not have the fixed event time. The auctioneer announces auction if there is a slave for sale. I got a note card and I filled it in. Then I sent it to the auctioneer. And nothing happened. I do not know what happened. There was earthquake in SL maybe my note was lost. I decided to wait and if I would not receive any answer then I would try MSA.

No comments: