4/26/2008

Players

I went to Bondage Ranch to find an Owner. I always had a problem on my outfit. I never know what to wear. I usually wore moderately sexy clothes, but, now, I chose slave silk.

It was a good choice as four men were interested in me. We were talking and I enjoyed these conversations except one of them.

The first man asked the usual question of persons not possessing enough fantasy. The question was about the length offered by me slavery. Why a week? They use this question as a synonym the hello and of course instead of it. This dominant master or master dominant said that he needed weeks or better months to use a girl for his purposes well. He said this relationship could not work in case of limited time.

Hmm. Yes, to train a girl requires time. That is true. However, it must be very uncomfortable for a slave not knowing her Master's needs or rules for months. I always ask about rules of my Owner. To get to know needs and desires of my Owners is more difficult. I always look them carefully, his reactions, his orders. Listening to the Owners helps to find out how to serve and how to be a better slave.

I sometimes failed. I did something what my Owner disliked. The last case I remember was when I knelt down without the order. My Mistress shouted at me, immediately. Was she angry or did she enjoy it? What do you think? I know that I felt humiliated and I learnt not to do anything without her command.

I accepted and I accept the opinion of the man who talked to me. If he thinks that need months to have a girl satisfying his needs then I accept it. Respecting other people's needs is one of the main rule in SL from my point of view. If you dislike something then you can go to other wonderful places. There is no need to torture yourself and stay in a place you dislike or to talk with people whose principals you deny.

This man called me a player. From his point of view, everybody who did not live in SL according to his principals is a player. Players buy players in slave auction. Only a player offer players trial before accepting a long term slavery. He did not mention how to call non-players. He did not say what their name was.

I do not understand why some people think that they have right to judge over others. Why do some people think that only they act well and others go on the wrong way?

We are all players, are not we. Some of us play seriously some of us do not. I think it is what really count, not the length of the servitude. I try to play seriously, try to do my best. Many slaves I know act the same. A slave who accepted the lifetime slavery, did not listen to her Owner and did not please him or her is a player. At least, I believe so.

The second man I talked with was new to SL. He experimented to be a dominant and we both thought that it would have been good to spend a week together. But, we live in the other part of the world and we probably will never meet again.

The third man who IMed me was very interesting person. We saw the world in the same way. The difference between time zones was the problem again. I was sad because I felt that he was a real Master and not because he preferred long term slaves. Every slave could be happy to serve him. His name is Deuce Samas.

The last man, but not least has also very interesting personality. We found common words quickly and in this case, the cruel barrier of time zones did not stay between us. He wanted me for some hours not for the entire week. I agreed, as he was interesting and honest. Oh, I have just forgotten. He did not start our conversation with the sentence “Why a week?”, however he also wanted more or less. I was waiting for him later, but he did not come online.

No comments: