4/12/2008

Pony Girl

Sir Bela called me. He said he wanted to show me something interesting. I arrived and I recognized a cart standing in front of me. I did not mention that the garden had a special structure. Trees stood around his parcel showing the border of his realm. The garden was built around the fountain. Road leaded around the central part of the Garden. I did not understand the functionality of this road. Now, looking at the cart, the necessity of the road became clear for me. Sir Bela liked pony girls and he built a pony track in his garden.

Now, looking at the cart, the necessity of the road became clear for me. Sir Bela liked pony girls and he built a pony track in his garden.

Of course, we had to test the cart and the road. I bound myself to the cart and started to pull it. I am familiar with most of the pony carts yet this one was unknown. I could regular the speed of the cart and I liked it. It was so easy to pull the cart until Sir Bela ordered me to increase the speed. Wow! It was the challenge. Then he ordered me to use mouselook. This cart cannot be ruled in mouselook. I switched to mouselook in the straight part of the roads and I switched back before the road bent. I did mistakes, I went again the trees and I went off the road many times.

I was pulling the cart almost for an hour. Sir Bela decided to punish me and he ordered me to go at least 20 rounds and in case of mistake 2 more rounds added as penalty. It took really long until I finished.

No comments: