4/23/2008

Hungarian Girlfriend

When I woke up a message was waiting for me. It came from my Hungarian girlfriend. I answered her. She was in a Hungarian club. I went there to meet her.

A crowed waited for me in a club. They were talking. I joined them. I was sitting and hearing the conversation. My girlfriend was a bit silent. Some minutes later, I was thinking how to leave. I still wanted to find an Owner and I felt my blood boiling.

My girlfriend, her name is Arta, recommended to go shopping. I like shopping, so, I agreed. She showed me a very nice shop. Their clothes are wonderful, such as their prices. I was trying skins and I suddenly realized that we were talking about cuffs. She wanted to see my cuffs. I wanted to go to a more quite place as I did not wanted to disturb others in the middle of the shop.

She invited me her house. Wow! She has wonderful house in a pretty island. We showed our cuffs each other until she had to leave.

No comments: