4/26/2008

Girlfriend or Mistress

Do you remember my Hungarian girlfriend? She IMed me. We were talking about our adventures mostly related to BDSM. It seemed that we had the same problem during our life in SL. We talked about the worst of our experiences in SL. I asked her about the best, the most exciting one. She did not answer but she suggested changing the subject of our conversation.

She asked me if I bought a skin. Yes, I bought a new one. She wished to look at my new skin and she sent me a teleport. She was at home in her beautiful, furnished with taste house.

Once, she turned back and go to the chair placed in the corner of the large room. I followed her. She sat down and remained silent. I was hesitating, as there were no other chairs in the room. I was standing confused in front of her on the rug.

At the end, she asked me to go closer to her. I went closer. She asked if I liked her house. She was listening to my answer and then she said 'on your knees'. I did not know what she wanted, so, I obeyed. She looked at me and told that I could address her Mistress. I did. I became excited and I wondered what she intended to do.

She said it was just a joke and she wanted to look at my reactions. She asked if I would have liked to play with her. I was unsure. Of course, I would have wanted, but It was new for me. I had thought that she was a submissive like me.

She would have wanted me to be her slave. But, she was unsure because of my limited in time servitude. She was afraid to loose me after a week, to loose me as her slave. I knew about what she was talking. In most of cases, I had had a strange sadness after finishing serving to an Owner. I knew this feeling. She said that Owners probably felt the same and they probably felt even worse.

We decided to return to this question after we would know each other better.

She went to the pleasure rug and called me. We were laying there in the arms of each other and we were talking. I enjoyed her company, however, her idea, to be her slave, did not let me be relaxed.

No comments: