4/29/2008

Playing Chess

After the adventure written in previous post, I wanted to go to bed. I was preparing to leave, when I received an IM from Arta. I told her what happened to me. She was listening to me and my pep returned.

She invited me to play chess. I am not a big chess fun. I know the rules and I used to play chess when I was a little girl. But, of course, I agreed.

She was waiting for me in a skybox. I could see the chess table on my left side and many pictures of nude women. The pictures were designed and taken with care and they reflected the fairness of the women's body.

Arta wanted to know what picture I liked the most. There was an interesting photo showing a naked girl sitting on the table among white plates with oranges. The color of this picture attracted my eyes. I asked about her favorite picture. She said that her favorite picture was taken away.

We sat and started to play. It was hard competition and I won the game. As I had played with white figures, Arta asked for return much. Now, she chose white figures. I won again. Before we started to play, she said that she would me punish if I would loose the game. A moment later, she added that I would be punished if I would win, too. I became excited immediately. Maybe this excitement helped me to win twice.

After the chess play, I mentioned that there were interesting games in Sarah's Ponygirl Island. I suggested visiting them in near future. She asked why we did not go there right now. It was late, but, I was very excited.

I went there and sent teleport as soon as I found the games. The first game we tried was a giant bowling. Slave must go inside the bowling figure and their Owner releases the giant ball, which cut down the figures and slaves inside. Unfortunately, Owners have no possibility to control the ball. We tried it twice. First, she was inside the bowling figure. Then I tried it. I recommend you to be in mouselook. You will see you will have very special experiment.


Then we tried some kind of shooting game. I knelt before the target and Arta shot. Nothing happened. Does anybody know the essence of this game?

The last game we tried was also difficult for us. When we started to play, a cage closed above us. We were closed and we did not know how to play. It was a card game with elements of striptease. We both were tired and we decided to go to bed.

No comments: