4/06/2008

Bound IV

I woke up earlier than my Owner and I went to look around in shops. I still like to blame at nice clothes. I was walking in a shop and I realized that people looked at me strangely. It demanded some time, while I understood what wrong was with me. I wore slave rag. I looked indeed weirdly among the most beautiful clothes.

When my Owner became online, he called me at once. He wanted me to wear many clothes, because he wanted me to order to take them off, one after another. He told me to wear elegant clothes rather too sexy.

He called me to the pony farm and I had to bind myself to the cross. He enjoyed my suffering and then commanded me to go to the bamboo rack and bind there myself, but before to be bound there, I had to take off my blouse. He was blaming my jerking, half naked body for about ten minutes. Then he allowed me to go to sleep.

No comments: