4/15/2008

Waiting for an Owner

I wanted to serve so much. I went to the Bondage Ranch and I waited for somebody who found me interesting. I was waiting and waiting. Nobody wanted me. While I was waiting, I read other people's profile. I realized hat many slaves wished to find an Owner. Among them, only I had limitations on time of servitude. I had no chance to find an Owner here.

I decided to go further. But, where to go? I remembered a place where girls had offered their services. I took hard decision and went there. When I arrived, I was amazed. Most of the people around were standing silently, like in Bondage Ranch. I decided to take small distance from them. I was new here, so, I hoped somebody would want me.

I received IMs, but nobody really liked me. Some people offered a quick game others just wanted to talk. I had a long conversation with a man who did not have time for me. But, he offered to take me as his slave, once. Hmm, I will look forward to it.

No comments: