3/31/2008

Owned Again

I went to the Bondage Ranch. Maybe I mentioned this place earlier. It is very unusual place for the first sight. Visitor can see people standing mostly silently. I decided to stand among the others and wait. I did not have to wait much I got an IM.

The person, who sent me IM seemed to be familiar with me. After his first words, I remembered, we had met in a pony stable. We had talked some minutes while I was waiting for my Owner. Now, we met again. SL is so huge and there are so many people that the chance of such encounter is very low.

We were talking and I felt that he wanted me. He was timid a bit. I thought that as he did not have experience with slaves, he would treat me specially. I agreed to be his slave. At the end of our conversation, before going to a more peaceful place, I received an IM from another person. But, I was owned by that time.

We met in a park. We did not do much at this time. I set on my visibility on the map for him and I added him to my collar as a primary owner, then he had to leave. Before leaving, he said that he would call me and I was not allowed to brother.

No comments: