3/02/2008

Job

Thank you for all who supported me. Thank you for your comment. Thank you for e-mails and thank you for IMs. I returned to my second life. I was suffering inword and I was suffering not to come here.

I woke up at Waterworks. I had very long conversation with one of my friends and at the end I felt better. I also received a wonderful gown. It is very beautiful, is not it?


I met at Waterworks a girl and we started to talk. She was interesting person and Mistress; however, she did not want my servitude. According to her profile, she did not need one more slave as she has a big family of slaves.

We went shopping and we visited various shops. She has unique style and she looked really nice. She said that she work as a model for a latex shop. We decided to go there. Then everything happened very fast. Many girls were standing in front of the shop. They were working. They greeted my new friend. I was jealous. Everybody liked her. One of them talked to us. My friend asked if I wanted to be a model. I was hesitating. It sounded good. But, I was a slave and I wanted to be a slave.

A moment later, I was reading rules and I filled in an application form. I had worked as a personal model; I wanted to believe that I could be a slave and a model at the same time.
I found a free latex suit in the shop. I liked it. Why I was not here before?

No comments: