3/02/2008

Burning Pussy

The Mistress who used me yesterday IMed me now. She asked me if I was free. We met soon in Heaven & Hell as she wanted me to show her an exciting place. I still wore my new latex suit and I was bald as she ordered me yesterday.


She bound me to a bondage device while she was looking around. Then I had to take off my pants and lay on the table half naked. She turned the special device on and I felt strokes on my naked butt. I was crying in pain when she leaded me to the other device and bound me there. Now, my pussy was targeted. Soon, I felt as my pussy burnt under the hard strokes. I started to beg her for release.


She kept me there for a while then she offered me to choose another device if I wanted to get up.

I chose the waterwheel as I did not want to receive more strokes. She enjoyed keeping me bound under the cold water. She liked to hear my word when I tried to form word with my shivering lips. She ordered me to close my eyes. She did not want me to know when my head would lower under the water. I grasped for air all the time.

She ordered me to insert my pussy a huge metal pole and she placed wires on my hard nipples while I was lying on a table. She secured me on my hands and legs. She started to torture me with electricity. I was crying and jumping on the table. She came to me and fondled me when she let me relax between the electrical signals torturing my naked body. I looked up at her. She was beautiful with her long silky hair. I was bald and I still hated my boldness. I felt that I was really her property, the bald slave girl.



She was fondling. She was playing with my pussy. She continued touching my sensitive parts until my orgasm.

Before going to sleep, she agreed to take me for a week as her slave. Maybe everything will be all right with me.

No comments: