3/10/2008

Waiting Alone

I wake up in my Master's room. I was alone. I decided to look around, as I would spend this week here, in this house. I went out the balcony. I could see nobody. I went back to the house and teleported down, to the second floor and then to the first floor. There were small rooms on each floor. I opened the door on the first floor and I went out of the house. The house was built on a small island, in the middle of the small lake.

I was fairly excited as my Master could come any time. I went back into the house and teleported to the third floor, to the bedroom. I was waiting. I decided to kneel down. I felt I had to kneel. I was waiting.

My Master did not come. I changed my makeup and I combed out my hair. I went to the window and looked through it. Nobody moves around the house. I went to the center of the room and knelt down facing to the teleport buttons.


I was kneeling. I could not talk to anybody. I could not see anybody. I was completely alone. Minutes passed; dozens of minutes. My Master did not come. My Master had ordered me to stay and wait for him here. I did not go away and I continued kneeling.

I remembered my restrained week. Was it the same? No, it was different at all. I was able to hear others and I was able to speak to others. But, there was nobody to speak to and there was nobody to hear. I was able to move, also. There were no cuffs on my body. There was no chain, which held me.

I did not leave the room. I was ordered to stay here and I obeyed.

It was very difficult. I felt alone, I felt desperate. I felt lonely in a silent place, waiting for my Master. My Master did not come. I was kneeling there for almost for hours with my lonely feelings.

Minutes passed and hope of serving went away. I did not move. I was just kneeling and looking at the space in front of the teleport button. I was waiting for my Master who was away.

I felt asleep waiting for my Master on the floor near his bed.

No comments: