3/15/2008

Short Holiday

I was free. I went to a shop to relax. I like to walk in shop and if there are demos of goods then I can spend some hours trying them. So, I was looking at the advertisement boards, when I received an IM from a man. After a minute of talking, he invited me to his house to continue talking.

We arrived in a huge house. He started to talk about my breasts. I felt it a bit curious. At the end, he said that he would me to be his slave for a week. Wow! I was tired and disappointed after the last slavery. From the other hand, I became excited. I gave myself to him for a week.

He did not have many rules. He wanted me to wear traditional clothes; I mean what we wear in RL. I asked if I would have greeted him, if he would become online. He did not want it; he said he would call me.

He ordered me to take off my pants, but leave my top on, and then he bound me to a cross. My body was stretched while he was exciting me. He took me on the edge of orgasm and he enjoyed it very much. When he was satisfied with my moans, he told me to give him oral pleasure. I obeyed and started to kiss his penis with my lips and tongue.

He allowed me to do it for a minute or so, and then he took me to the bed. I had to continue to play with his growing erection. At the end, he used me to satisfy his sexual needs. He did not allow me to cum. It seems it is my faith.


When he told me to go to bed, he mentioned that next time I would feel real pain. Hmm, I am looking forward to it.

No comments: