3/08/2008

Cages

I met my Mistress afternoon. It was our last encounter. I was really sorry as I was enjoying serving her.

She IMed me, when I was in a BDSM shop. She asked me to send a teleport and she appeared near me in some seconds after sending tp. Fortunately, I had enough time to shave my head. It was the only thing what I disliked. I hated to be bald.

My Mistress was walking in the shop and we talked about the different devices and the ropes, which did not seem to be realistic. She bound me to a dartboard and spun me. It was quite interesting feeling. I would have enjoyed being a target. I supposed she would have enjoyed it as well.

We discussed about cages. She did not like cages. Her point of view was that slave must have obeyed without any helping devices. I agreed. You know my opinion is very similar. However, after spending a week with RR viewer, my opinion changed a bit.

She noticed that I liked cages and ordered me to go a place with cages. Was not she great Mistress? She was very strict during my slavery, but she was always carrying. Her slave will be happy with her!

I took her to Deitide BDSM. There are many cages there and you can find different types. She closed me in different cages and examined the possibilities of the cage. My Mistress liked most the cage, which filled the space around my body with latex. She was playing with my uncovered nipples and pussy while I was in captivity of latex.



Then it was the time of farewell. She took me to the beach where I had become her slave for a week. She ordered me to kneel and we were talking a bit. After the conversation, she told me to stand up as a free person.

I enjoyed serving her and she was great and carrying. Thank you for all, Mistress!

No comments: