3/05/2008

Why?

My Mistress was not online today. I went to the Bondage Playground as this was the day of the class. I was late. It was a good start of the day, is not it.

I decided to take a worldwide tour. First, I went to Moscow, to the Red Square. The Red Square was nice it was so real. I was walking across the square. It was huge. Unfortunately, the inner space of the building was not ready yet, except one building. If you go there, you can meet Mr. Lenin. So, be ware.

My next stop was in Mexico City. I arrived and started to walk toward a wonderful park, when a man stopped me. He asked me to be his slave for a week. Hmm... It sounded nice. We agreed that we would seek each other.

Then I would have gone to New York. I did not know how but I found a femdom island in the search list. Nice. I went there. I arrived and I saw men kneeling naked. It was not my style and I went further to the Central Park. I have never been to New York and this famous park was new to me.

I was walking between trees when I got an IM from a woman. I was looking around and I could not see anybody. Probably, she met me in the femdom island. Her second question was “Why a week, why not two weeks or three years?”

I knew what would happen and I was not wrong. I had met people asking similar questions. I always try to be polite in such situations. But, it is not easy. I did not want to be a permanent slave, at least at this time. However, if I wanted to be a permanent slave, I would want an Owner who I like and I admire. I would want an Owner in who I trust. I would not want an Owner arguing with me that I am wrong not to be a permanent slave.

Long term slave is like love. You must feel it and you should not calculate it. Am I right? I met and served Owners whose slave I could be for long time. I am very thankful them to give me pleasure to know them. Nobody of them argued with me to be a permanent slave. Nobody of them persuaded me that my need was false and what I searched for did not exist.

I am not that kind of girl who tells a lie and promise be a permanent slave and escapes after a week or two. Because, I heard about such slaves.

I believe that everybody will find for what he or she searches. It is not easy, but it worth fighting for it.

No comments: