3/15/2008

Last Day of Servitude

My Master had asked me to come in SL earlier. I logged in third times this day. His house was empty and he was away from SL.

I knelt down and I started to wait for his arrival. I received an IM from Rhonda. Do you remember her? She is a slave of a Mistress, I had served for a day. We did not meet with Rhonda for some months. I was very happy to talk with her. We wanted to meet. It was difficult as I was not allowed to leave my Master's house and I could not invite Rhonda as she was not on the access list of the parcel. I remembered the island and I suggested meeting there. Rhonda arrived and crashed. I remained alone again.

I went back to the bedroom and knelt down. I was waiting for my Master for more than four hours. He had told me that he wanted to spend much time on our last day. I did not know why he did not arrive. He had asked me to come earlier and I was alone, now.

Av honest Master did not behave the same way. I knew I had given myself him. He had the right to do with me whatever he wanted. So, I was kneeling alone, again. I would have enjoyed it, if I had known that he enjoyed my suffering. However, I was sure that he forgot me.


I was kneeling for about four hours to the end of my servitude, and then I stood up and went away. I wanted to meet people.

No comments: