3/14/2008

Horse

My Master wake up earlier then I did. I knelt down quickly and I wanted to IM him, but he walked in from the balcony. He ordered me to wait for his call. I was kneeling in the empty room and I wondered where he would take me.


My Master called me to the stable. I wondered if I would be a pony girl. He leaded me towards to horses instead of the racecourse. He asked if I liked horses. I answered yes, thinking that we would ride on horses.

I was wrong. We stopped at a huge stallion. He gave me to the stallion. I was stroking it, licking and sucking the horse. When the penis of the stallion was harder than ever, I had to bend over and accept the huge penis into my fragile body.


After the stallion had me, my Master went away. I asked for permission to go to the Gorean clothes making class. The class was announced, but nobody was at the school. Fortunately, I received an invitation to another Gorean class about the slave's behavior in Gor.

The girl who organized the class, suggested me to wear gown as I was not a slave from her city and the class was kept in a lifestyle sim. I decided to wear one of my free woman clothes. I love this outfit. It is beautiful, is not it?

No comments: