3/13/2008

Master's Friend

My Master told me that he had an appointment and he had to go. I asked what I had to do during waiting. He did not answer; he just went away. I had asked the same question yesterday, the answer was the same, he had not told anything. What answer did I wait for? Did I want to hear that I had to kneel and wait without moving? No, I would have heard that I was allowed to walk in SL. I felt myself like a housewife or a hidden girlfriend in his house. It was the reason why I would have liked to receiver the answer allowing me to walk in SL.


He disappeared and I remained without the answer. I knelt down in front of the house and waited. Suddenly, my Master's friend came in the house. We talked and I offered myself to him as it had been ordered yesterday. He fucked me the same manner as my Master usually did. At the end, we were laying together naked like a love couple.

Then he went away and a moment later, my Master came home. I told him what had happened according to his rules. He did not seem to be very curious. He just asked if I offered friendship for his friend. I do not dare to offer friendship for any Owner. Slave girls never take the lead. He was not satisfied. I did not understand the reason.

He ordered me to bend over and he spanked me. It was obviously a punishment. He was beating me quickly. He did not enjoy my pain. He did not explain why I was spanked, if it was a punishment. Sometimes, I had a feeling that he is bored with my spanking.

Then, he ordered me to undress. He wanted me to insert a butt plug. I did not have any. We went to buy one. The SL did not want me to buy a butt plug. When I paid, my account was decreased, but, I did not receive the butt plug. (Interesting OOC information, LL does not help me, as I am not a premium member. LL does not even read my bug report, which may affect on other avatars. In fact, I am planning to be a paid member, LL deserves it for providing SL.)

We returned to my Master's home. He played with me, I mean, with my collar. He forced me to different positions. He went through the features of my collar. When, I was forced to masturbate, he told what a pity that I did not have a dildo. I have a vibrator and I asked for permission to use it. My Master stood above me and looked at me. He prohibited me to reach the orgasm, as I did not have a butt plug. A bit later, he continued to try the possibilities of my collar. Then, he said goodbye and went away.


I had a butt plug, now. I am happy that I have friends supporting me. Thank you for the butt plug, Sir Bela!

Two days remain to serve as a love slave, and then I will be free.

No comments: