3/25/2008

Tower of Golden

I was searching for places related to submission. I found only a few places. The first on my list was Tower of Golden shower. I am not a golden shower fun, but, I decided to go. I was still interesting how I can handle orders given by a golden shower lover.

The Tower is huge and I arrived to the beginning of the stair. I was standing and looking around when I received an IM from a man. We talked a bit and I told about my limited period of slavery. It helped to finish our conversation.

As we finished talking, I received other IM, almost immediately. We were talking about BDSM and different needs. It was very exciting conversation. We were talking until his girlfriend arrived.

I was preparing to go to discover this place when the first guy returned. He seemed to be ready to take me. He ordered me to go up to the second floor. He told me to undress in IM standing in a corner and hiding from the eyes of others.

I received the next command through IM. I had to ask others to use me as a human toilet. I looked around and looked at the people in the room. Everybody wore some kind of clothes, at least a latex suit and everybody was busy. Some of them were playing and others was looking at the devices and tried to get to know how they worked. I felt very humiliated. I cannot describe how much. I like humiliation, but at that moment, I was afraid.

I took a deep breath and told what I was told to. My new Owner sent me an IM. I had to repeat my “offer” frequently and shouting. I did and I felt as my face became red. I felt very uncomfortable. I did not know why, but I understand it now. I liked to make public announcement. Sir Nabru had ordered me to do so. I had enjoyed it. It was because I knew that he would come to me or I knew that he was present. But now, my Owner was hiding in the corner and I looked like a pervert sex manic. I felt that my Owner would not come out of the corner and would not help me if it would be needed.

I repeated more than ten times that I would have liked to be used as a toilet. At the end, one girl stepped to me and offered her help. She communicated with me using IM messages, too. I was not only a slave, but I was some kind of post(wo)man who transferred messages between my Owner and my new partner.

She pissed on my face and then she left. She wanted me to help only, she felt compassion and it was the reason why he helped me. When she left, my Owner ordered me to offer myself again and again. I obeyed until everybody left the room and we stayed alone with my Owner.

Then he said that he would not use me for a week, as he did not have enough time to do that. So, we waved farewell.

No comments: