3/16/2008

Auction at CARP

I went back to the shop to try demos, in the morning. I enjoyed spending time there, as my Owner was not online. When I left the shop, I received an IM from a girl. She wanted to be a slave for me and she felt sometimes doubt like me. We were talking and I enjoyed it, too. She was cute and I told her to contact my former Mistress. I thought they both would enjoy if they meet. It was bad decision. I IMed to my former Mistress and I informed her about this girl. Her answer was very realistic and kind at the same time. But, I felt like a pimp. Why did I do silly things so often?

I searched for my favorite cosmetics in SL. I found only Vichy. Vichy built an interesting island. I was walking there and I examined everything. Unfortunately, only some labels and notes on the island were translated to English. Oh, I was alone there with a very handsome barman.


In the evening, the auction was announced at CARP. I had never been in a CARP auction. My Owner was still offline, so I decided to go and watch how CARP members organize auction.

It was indeed unique auction. First, it was full with emotes. I admit, I learnt very much there. It was the first auction, where I saw furies. The last mouse-girl was sold for an unbelievable high price. The auction went very quick. Slaves were sold in two or three minutes. At the end, of the auction, the host asked if there was anybody who wanted to sell herself or himself. It seemed to be good idea. Two extra slaves went to the stage for his call.

I enjoyed this day. I would have enjoyed it better serving my Owner. I hope we will meet tomorrow.

No comments: