3/11/2008

Trying Devices

I woke up in my Master's house and I was alone. I received an IM from a man who said that my Master would be here soon. I was thankful for this information and I became excited. My Master's friend sent me a teleport. I was hesitating. I felt alone; it is true. But, my Master ordered me to wait in his house. I knew I had to obey, so I did not go to his friend.

I was waiting a bit when my Master arrived. We went to the second floor where I had to lay down on my back and lift my hips high. My Master was playing with my pussy. He stroked me and when I became really excited he asked me if I could pee. I was frozen. Did he ask me to pee on his hand? I was frightened I was not sure I was able to do it. He told me to put clothes on and disappeared.

He called me from the distance and a moment later, I found myself in a shop. There were paintings on the floor. I had no idea what we would do here. An advertisement board hanged on the wall behind me. It offered a pussy with pee extension. My Master bought it for me and we went back to his house, to the bedroom. He wanted to see how I could pee, so I peed on the rug. It was very uncomfortable for me.

Then he took me and we made love. He wanted me to rule our lovemaking. It was new for me. I usually had been used. I obeyed. I was not sure how good I was, but my Master seemed to be pleasant with me.

After having sex, we went to dance. It was so peaceful to dance with my Master. I wore a skirt, but without a thong or a pants. I felt naked during the dance.


My Master decided that it was time to play with me a bit brutally and he took me to Heaven & Hell. I looked around and I knew that we were in the Bondage Dungeon. He bound me to different devices. He rather wanted to try devices than to torture me. The last device was my choice. I chose a spinning wheel. It turns my screen and me too. After some seconds, I was dizzy. Then he took out his phallus and peed on my naked, spinning body. The bitter liquid flew on my body and on my face. Some drops reached my mouth. My Master enjoyed it very much and he decided to use me as a human toilet next time.


Before allowing me to go to bed, ma Master ordered me to offer myself for his friend. He ordered me to check if his friend would be online. I felt humiliated not because of giving me to his friend, but because he ordered me to offer myself. I knew it would not be easy for me. However, I knew I would do it.

No comments: