3/08/2008

Campfire

I woke up and I realized that my Mistress was online. She asked me what I wore. I wore my lovely red outfit, a light blouse and a short skirt. She said she would send me teleport. I quickly removed my hair. I felt naked and ugly without my hair.

I received the teleport and I immediately traveled to my Mistress. I arrived and looked around. I had no idea where I could be. My Mistress did not let me waste the time with looking around. She ordered me to follow her and she went away quickly. I followed her almost running. Some moments later, I could see a campfire. People were sitting around the campfire.

My Mistress sat down and told me to lie down and place my head on her lap. I obeyed and listened silently while my Mistress stroked my bald head. I saw two other girls and a couple kissing long. The girls were talking about the hairstyles and hair colors. I felt very strange shaved among them. They were talking about hair and they were changing their hairstyles. They were so busy that they did not realize when the lovers went away.

Once, my Mistress ordered me to kneel down in front of her girlfriend and I had to take off my blouse. They were very happy to see me kneeling half naked in front of them, back to the campfire.
A man appeared and the girls paid their attention to them. Soon, I had to stand and went to kneel in front of this man. I moved slowly and my Mistress was not satisfied with me. She ordered me to beg the man's pardon. He was not in DS very much or he maybe was shy. He answered not exactly so, my Mistress told me what I could offer to show I was true sorry. I offered to dance.

Of course, I had to take off all my clothes before dancing. I started to dance. I decided to make my audience horny and I started to stroke myself. My Mistress shouted at me after I touched the skin on my belly. She did not want me to play with myself. Instead, she ordered me to move around the campfire to show my performance everybody.

I finished dancing. While I was taking deep breath to relax, my Mistress told me to go to a girl and lay naked on her lap. The girl seemed to be excited. She stroked my body and played with my hard nipples enjoying moans escaping from my lips. My Mistress asked her to pinch my nipples. She pinched me; I cried out in pain. I was afraid of making mistake but my Mistress told me that pinching was not a punishment; it was just a game for her enjoyment.

The girl really enjoyed my cries. She stroked me and pinched me. She pinched my hard nipples and my sensitive pussy causing more and more pain. I felt how excited she became hearing my moans and looking at my trembling body.

At the end, my Mistress took me away from the campfire and she allowed me to go away.

My Mistress is one of the best. She does not repeat the same activities with me. She really cares of me and of my needs. I feel safety serving her. I know the girl who will be her permanent slave will be very happy.

No comments: