3/20/2008

Gorean Cities

I decided to visit some Gorean cities. I knew there were beautiful cities in SL, but, at this time, I wanted to find a city of European Gorean warriors. I found only one; its name is City Of Vectis.

I went to the city and I started to read the city rules first. While I was reading, a man wearing clothes of warriors came to me. He leaded a girl by her leash. He asked the usual questions “A weekly slave?”, “Why a week?”. My stomach is always jerking. I answered him coldly. At the end of our conversation, when he left me there, I know that I met a right person, who indeed was interested in me. I felt bad not only because of letting my possible Gorean Master to go. But, because I was impolite to a man, who did not deserve it.

I visited three more cities. First of them is Oasis of Nine Wells. This city has Gorean school for its citizens. I was reading about this school and I loved it more and more. The teachers give homework for slaves and after graduating, the slave – student receives a diploma.

The second city on my tour was called Tampico. Tampico was a very huge city; visitors must walk through a wood, among huge trees. I passed a small village and I arrived to the very beautiful city center. I saw the same picture, what I had seen in my fantasy reading the first book of Gor.

The last city, I visited today, was Daphnis. I did not walk in the city, as I did not find an observer tag. I would have wanted to go in, but I had done my mistake for today and I decided not to do the second one.

While I was walking in Gorean cities, I was looking at the people talking, walking and being happy. I felt alone. I felt cold in my mind.

I have been very sensitive recently. I think it is the time to make a short break.

No comments: