3/17/2008

Spanked

I did not mention that I found the loveliest hair in SL. I love it. What do you think it is beautiful?


My Owner was not online when I woke up, but, he left a message for me. He informed me that he would use me soon. I changed my makeup to simpler as my new Owner like average outfit. I changed my clothes and I put on red jeans and white blouse. I had shown this outfit for you in this blog.

My Owner still was out of SL, so, I was walking on different BDSM related places. I found a jail, which had affected on me some weeks ago. I liked this jail. Every prisoner must use RR viewer and they could be tortured all the time. It sounds very exciting. But, there is only one problem. Jailers decide the length of imprisonment, which may take up to forty days.

I also found a group for European slaves and submissives. The founder of this group offers free Gorean training. When I would be free, I go to learn to her. Yes, Gor has been exciting my fantasy.

My Owner became online. My breath fastened. I remained silent according to his order. I was waiting for his call. He did not call me. I forced myself to continue visiting BDSM related places. Minutes passed and I became desperate. I was still waiting for his call.

At the end, he called me and I arrived an unknown place. I was in a large room furnished in elegant style. I greeted my Owner and he started to roar. He demanded to change my hairstyle, my lovely hairstyle. I stood frozen and he continued. He called my outfit slutty and ordered me to change it immediately. I was confused. My embarrassment turned into anger. I obeyed; I started to change my clothes and I lifted my hair.

But, I allowed my face to show my emotions. My Owner recognized it according to my will. He leaded me upstairs and bound to a cross. He played with my sensitive pussy and I started to moan in pleasure soon, but, I kept my anger on my face.

My Owner unbound me and sat down a throne. I was told to kneel in front of him. I did not know what happened to me. My face still reflected anger. He asked me if I had had sex with anybody, because I wore slutty clothes. I could not answer in surprise. He grabbed me on his lap and spanked me hard. My body was waving under his strikes. I heard his voice. He continued asking me about my sexual adventures.

Then he realized that I was not that kind of girl. He finished spanking and told me to kneel down. Tears flew on my suffered face. He said that he trusted in me, but my clothes made him angry. I took deep breath to calm down.

He ordered me to beg for his phallus. I obeyed and I received it; I made him feeling good with my mouth.

No comments: