3/15/2008

Castle

My Master wanted to buy a castle, so, we were walking shop by shop. I showed him my favorite house. It was not a castle just a house, but, it required low quantity of prims and looked nice.

Most of castles are designed for above 2048 sqm. It was a challenge to find a proper one. Sir Bela had a pretty, little castle built in Arabian style. But, I did not have an LM and he was not online.

At the end, we did not find a castle. My Master took me home and we had a nice conversation. He left me, soon. Before leaving, I asked if I had to stay in the castle or if I was allowed to walk in SL.

I asked this question many times. He always ignored me. I knew that I was his property and I had to stay at his home and wait for him alone. However, I did not understand why he ignored my question. If he had allowed leaving his house, I would have searched for a castle for him.

I was kneeling in his bedroom for about an hour alone.

No comments: