3/09/2008

Master From Mexico

Last week, I visited Mexico City and I got an offer to be a slave. According to our agreement, when I became free, I IMed to my possible Owner.

He answered and sent a teleport. He called me to his house. He invited me to his bed and we started to get to know each other. I am always excited when I start a new slavery. I want to know everything about my new Owner. I want to know what waits for me. It is so hard to control myself and answer the questions and not to ask. I will know everything and I am the slave. My future Owner has right to get to know me. I should not ask question I just must accept what will happen and I just must obey.

My Owner wanted me to kiss him when we meet and when we go to sleep. I am allowed to talk to others, but I must tell him everything in detail later. So, do not tell me any secret for a week. I must wear sexy clothes, maybe lingerie this week. But, it is the best if I am naked at all. Wearing thong is forbidden.

My Owner likes humiliation and I will be humiliated this week. He will give me a whole list of humiliating actions.

After discussion, we had sex. He used me all possible ways. None of my entrance remained untouched. We made love for almost an hour and he seemed to be very pleasant with me.

Before he allowed me to go to bed, he gave me a note card with rules. It contained almost three pages. I started to read them. They were Gorean rules.

He said that I had to stay in his house and wait for him, tomorrow. I am very excited what will happen. However, first, I must learn his rules.

No comments: