3/01/2008

Despaired

I knew I had only some minutes yet I went online as my Mistress affected on me so much. My Owner was online and I greeted him as he expected. I also told that I had only two minutes. He wanted to look at me but he did not send tp. He pressurized me he pressurized my mind.

I agreed to go to him; however, I had rl errands. He did not send me tp, I had to find him on the map and go there. I obeyed. He ordered me to bend over and started to fuck me. I moaned like a good slave and I warned him OOC that I really had to go. He ignored me. He ignored my OOC warning. I had RL problem. I told him again OOC that I had to go. He laughed at me. I logged out.

So, I escaped. I feel terrible. Everybody says that RL comes first. It is an unbreakable low. He tried to break it and I escaped. Now, I feel terrible.

I do not know how to continue. Shall I go back to SL? How shall I behave? Shall I continue to serve him? I did not trust in him. Am I a bad useless housewife indeed? Is slavery not for me? Shall I make a break before returning to SL? Shall I give up and never return to SL? Maybe Nia will never be five months old?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nia, Nia, Nia...
Don't be mad. Forget him and return. My cages always wait for you

Nia Preez said...

Thank you, Sir Bela. I am glad to be your friend.