2/21/2008

Almost Owned

When I awoke, a message waited for me. Yesterday, somebody read my profile but before he finished it I had logged off.

My heart started to beat loudly. Somebody showed interest in me. I was excited and I hoped I would be serving soon. I answered my possible Owner and we started to talk. He wanted to know the reason of the limited time of my servitude. I would like to discover my submissive soul. I would like to find my hidden limits. He was interested in my RR viewer. I was happy to hear it. I enjoyed the restrained life.

But, my possible Owner did not want to take me for a week. He said that knowing the end of the servitude disturbed him. So, I remained unowned.

The length of the servitude I offer makes difficult to find an Owner. Once, we were talking about it with Rhonda. She said it would have been better to hide it. I do not want to hide it. I do not want to harm anybody when I run away as many slaves do. Maybe I live in a perfect world in my dream. What do you think if I am wrong?

No comments: