2/29/2008

Sex Slave

I was standing at the Bondage Ranch when I received an IM. I guy wanted me to be his slave. He asked me about my limits and needs, before telling me about his desire. He wanted me to play with myself in RL, too. It was not an unusual request and I admit that in most of cases I became very excited in RL. So, it was not a unique desire, but nobody lied emphasis on it. I agreed with the conditions that I must be alone.

I was owned again. I was happy. In additional, my new Owner seemed to be a kind person. He asked me to show a good BDSM place. I was not familiar with his dreams, so I decided to go to “Heaven & Hell”. Do you remember I mentioned this place earlier in this blog. It has many chambers for satisfaction different needs.

We he arrived, I tell him about the place and about the chambers and my Owner decided to go to the Bondage Dungeon. He bound me naked on the cross in front of the room and started to play with me. He did not hurt me he just mollycoddled me. I had to wear my excite body parts and he made me cum soon. Then he shouted at me, as he had not allowed me to cum. Yes, I did not pay attention to my xcite status.

My Owner punished me in a very pleasant way. He bound me tight and start to play with my pussy until I cum.

Sometimes, he allowed me to give him oral pleasure, but, manifestly, he did not enjoy it. He ordered me to show a place where we could make love. I like H&H, as there is such section there, too. He was using me and then he ordered me to put on everyday clothes.

We went to his favorite place, where we were dancing before sleeping.

My new Owner used me as a sex slave. I was satisfied in my body more than in my mind, however, I enjoyed it. His rules are related to my sexual actions. I am allowed to do everything except having sex with other without his permission.

No comments: