2/11/2008

Still Restrained

It was the fourth day of my restrained life. I was still lying helpless and hogtied. Miss Gen did not come to me.

Something strange happened to me. I hated to lie here bound to the shop. I was bored and excited at the same time. I started to feel the latex squeezed my body. I started to feel pain in my legs and arms as the cuffs kept me in uncomfortable position.

People came to the shop and talk with each other. I did not know about what they were speaking. I just knew that they enjoyed the game. I was lying bound. They were talking. Some of them started to play with each other. I did not know if they paid attention to me. Someone sometimes stopped in front of my hogtied body. I could not be sure he or she looked at me. I felt alone, helpless. I spent almost eight hours cut off from the world.

No comments: