2/15/2008

Free and Free Latex

It was my first free day. What do you think my first thought was? Yes, I wanted to serve.

I asked your opinion about the way of finding owner. The result was interesting. I supposed that you would send me to the auction. Instead of it, most of you want me to find an Owner outside the auction. It would be the easier way for me and you know, I feel fair against the auction. From the other hand, some of the owners who got me free did not use me. I suppose if anybody pays money for me then he or she will use me.

However, I will try to find an Owner according to your suggestion. I am thankful for Sir Nabru who offered his help. I will go in search for an Owner tomorrow. Today, I had another plan.

Miss Gen asked me to wear latex and as I could see, many people wore. I have only two latex suits and they are not the best ones. I thought it could find latex clothes easily. I was not right. Many shop owners put the word “latex” in the description of their shop. If you believe it, then you will waste your time. It is just a not very honest trick to involve customers. I was visiting many such shops.

At the end, I found a good shop offering latex suites. I had to mention that I did not want to buy anything, as I did not have money. My not very honest trick was to find free samples. So, I was in SL's Latex Megastore at Kayliwulf Kingdom's Fetish Planet. They had nice latex clothes with fantasy for unbelievable high prices. However, if you are rich and you like latex then it is worth visiting this shop.

Now, I have some latex suits and I am ready to serve my next Owner.

No comments: