2/27/2008

Etiquette

Classes at Bondage Playground are not rigid. You can say if you have something to tell or if you want to share something. We were talking about roles and responsibilities in BDSM. It is nice theme, is not it?

We discussed what it meant to be a good Dominant. I realized that I differed from the most of the slaves participating in the class. I am not better or worse. I am just different. Most of us, students, searched for a permanent Owner. The desires are different in long term relationship. I can handle everything for a week, at least, I think so at this moment. I know that I will be free after a week. The situation is different in permanent relationship. The slave must handle her Owner's caprice all the time. It is essential for a permanent slave to find a kind and beloved Owner.

From the other hand, I am lucky because I had have only good and better Owners, not counting the ones who did not used me.

The teacher mentioned the slave etiquette, in other words the rules for the slave. I know that both dominant and submissive must follow some rules as Dominants must pay attention to submissive's limits. But the etiquette does not contain slave's limits. Yes, it is created in accordance with the slave's limits.

I like rules. They can help me when I am confused. They can help me to serve better my Owner. Of course, the rules remind me that I am a slave. Following my Owner's rules makes me excited as I like control. We were discussing about the slave etiquette. A Mistress student did not like this rules. I marveled. I supposed that Dominants also like these rules. I supposed that they like to control their subs or slaves.

It was the second class kept in Bondage Playground. I liked both. I hope they will continue teaching.

No comments: