2/26/2008

Dressed in Gown

Sir Bela IMed me and asked if I was free. He wanted to use me. I agreed and I was very horny when I arrived to his home. I had to wear a beautiful and transparent gown and red straps under it. I was familiar with his dreams and I was sure that I would walk in the streets of SL, soon.

I was amused when he ordered me to go in the cage. The cage is built of bricks and it offers many possibilities to control the captive. Sir Bela closed me and I was told to kneel down. He left me alone for ten minutes, but I must have moved in every minute otherwise the cage punished me. I could not see anything so I had no idea if my Owner was in the room.


When the doors of the cage opened, Sir Bela was waiting for me. He bound me to the wall facing to it. Then he started to ask question about my submissiveness. The questions were very personal to Nia and they were very humiliating at the same time. I could not see him, I heard only questions and answered whispering.


After the interrogation, I was dancing for him. I grabbed the metal pole in front of his throne and danced with emotions. I wanted him to be so excited as I was.

He did not let me dance for a long time. He sent me to the Bondage Playground, to his mall. I had no idea what would happen. I went upstairs and saw virtual myself kneeling at the entrance. Nobody was around. I did not know what Sir Bela wanted to do with me here. I was standing at the entrance and I was afraid to move. But, I tried to find something what can be used for BDSM purpose. I realized that my Owner was approaching. I became rather excited and I still was wondering what we would do here. He ordered me to jump on the advertisement box in the middle of the mall. I had to kneel. Sir Bela left me alone kneeling on the box. I was ordered to greet everybody walking around. I felt so humiliated. I wished not to meet anybody. I do not remember how long I was on the box, but when I received the teleport, I took a deep breath.

I found myself in my Owner's home. I saw a flogger in Sir Bela's hand. He bound me to the cross and I got whipped. I had to count each strike and say thanks to him. Sir Bela ensured me that it was not a punishment; I was whipped just for his fun.

After the whipping, Sir Bela sent me to Blaze. People always walk in this popular shop. When I arrived, a salesgirl greeted me. I felt myself naked in my transparent gown. I informed my Owner where I was and what I did. I had to stay on all fours and crawl on the pathway in front of the shop. He ruled my movement from the distance and leaded me to a small square on the pathway. I had to kneel and take off my clothes. I was kneeling facing to the shop. I could see people moving in the shop. I knew they could realize me easily.


In about five minutes, Sir Bela gave me permission to move back. Of course, I had to crawl naked toward the entrance of the shop. I felt my heart beating in my throat. I was very afraid of meeting somebody. I reached the stairway and I could hear people talking in the shop. Sir Bela let me stay on all fours and naked for about five minutes and only after it he called me to return to his home.

My Owner was satisfied with me and I was allowed to go to sleep. I had to go under the stairway.


No comments: