2/12/2008

Still Restrained II

I was still alone. I was blaming at the people walking around me. They were talking. They were free. I could not hear a single voice. I felt alone. I was envy them.

Some days ago, I thought that a good slave did not need RR viewer. My opinion has changed. You can indeed feel helpless using RR viewer. It would be easier if I could hear people around. I wondered if I could handle such restraint without RR viewer. Maybe I will try it, once.

It was the last day of my servitude. I offered a week of slavery for Miss Gen, as I did it usually. I decided to add two more days. I decided not because of my restraint. I did not like it. However, I felt better than just waiting for an Owner not using me. In fact, I did not know if I found exciting lying hogtied and restrained. I was not online on Friday and on Saturday. It was the reason. From the other hand, I wanted to know what else Gen would do with me. Maybe she will be online tomorrow.

No comments: