2/07/2008

Still Hogtied

I woke up hogtied and bound to the shop where Miss Gen had left me. Miss Gen did not appear today. I was at this shop earlier. I had thought it was just a little shop. I was wrong. This shop seemed to be very popular. There were at least three persons there all the time.


I was alone. I had time to analyze how RR viewer worked. I saw people walking around me I realize they were speaking. However, I did not know if they spoke to me or not. I saw that somebody spoke around me, but RR viewer hid the text from me.

A man stood in front of me and said something. I wondered if he spoke to me. A woman stood near him. She stepped towards me. I tried to emote. RR viewer let me to do it, but it cut the half of my emote sentence. It seemed I had only limited emote possibilities.

I had said that I could receive and send IM to my friends. I could not. I could receive IMs when I was offline, but when I was online and RR viewer could control me then it forbade conversation even with my friend.

I was lying bound to the shop. SL viewer allows me to stand up from any device to which I am bound. I must just click on the “stand up” button. I do not have such button using RR viewer. I was really bound and helpless. I could move, I mean, I could crawl as I was bound. I was able to crawl in five meters then my leash stopped me. Crawling five meters demanded almost a minutes. Yes, it is difficult to move if you are bound.



I received a shape from one of my friends. It was boxed and I wanted to open it. I was unable to do it. I could not build anything. RR viewer prevented it.

I could read group IMs freely. I do not know if I can send IM on group channel. I will try it next time.

I spent about four hours hogtied without Miss Gen. I hope she will untie me soon.

No comments: