2/06/2008

Miss Gen

I saw Gen was online. I checked her profile and I realized that she did not have a Mistress. Her profile did not mention it. I sent her an IM and she answered. She had the same problem; her mistress had not been online for two weeks.

We talked and she mentioned that she could teach me to be a slave. I agreed. She wanted me to use the RR viewer. Hmm... You know my opinion about the RR viewer. I was hesitating. At the end, I decided to try it.

Gen wore latex suit opened at her nipples and pussy. She liked latex wear. She changed her garments. She put on formal clothes and Miss Gen was born. She ordered me to undress and wear the set of cuffs she gave me some weeks ago.


Then I had to wear latex. I had some latex suits and I chose the black wan covering my entire body. I was standing in heavy metal cuffs.


She teleported and called me. I found myself in front of the small shop at “Marine and Alyssa”. I had to touch a box in front of the shop and she gave me a link to download the RR viewer. It was easy to install. I unzipped the downloaded file and copied it into my “Second Life” directory. I had to click on the copied file and the viewer was started. I did not realize the different between viewers. Gen asked me to give her my collar. She put into it some kind of script. She gave me a gag, too.

Soon, I was gagged wearing the collar. She tried settings. As I realized she could cut off me from the surrounding world.

Miss Gen could control my speech, my IMs, almost everything. She was busy to find the necessary setting for almost twenty minutes. When she finished, I could receive IMs from my friends, but I could not answer. I could not receive IMs from the others. I could not answer IMs. I could not hear public chat and I could not speak. Please, forgive me if I do not answer you. It is because of my restriction.

Miss Gen bound me to the shop hogtied. Then she said she would leave and I would have to stay there. She left and I stay there hogtied for an hour before I felt asleep.


Yes, she left me alone. I was alone as I was earlier. But, I cannot describe the difference. People walks around me, they looked at my bound helpless body. I felt like a real slave.

No comments: