2/19/2008

Fear

I received an RR gag ball. Thank you, Sir Bela! Now, I have all wearable RR tools: collar, blindfold, gag ball, handcuffs, leg cuffs, metal belt and of course an RR viewer. But, I am not owned.

Before continuing to visit BDSM related place, I decided to have fun. I checked classes and I found a bed building class. I went there and I participated on the worst class of my life. The teacher was good, but the bed was not nice at all.

Then I was roaming among shops. I realized that I did not go to search for an Owner. I was thinking of it. I did not know what to do. I was hesitating to go popular BDSM places. I was afraid of failure. I was afraid of the unknown future. I did not know what happened to me. It was so strange. The way I had chosen seemed to be dark and dangerous.

I decided to relax this day. I will walk on path of slaves tomorrow.

No comments: