2/14/2008

Last Day Restrained

It was the last day of this restrained period of my life and it was the hardest day. The shop was almost empty. Earlier, I could see people walking here. This day, I was happy if I could see anybody.

I did not know what happened to Gen. I sometimes had a feeling that she was waiting for my escape to punish me. I sent IMs to her. First, I begged for release, then I informed her the additional two days of my slavery. Last of my IMs contained a warning that my servitude would be over in two days. I did not receive any answer. In fact, she was not online since she tied me to the shop. I hope she is all right.

I was crawling, it was one of the few actions I could do. Of course, there was a limitation. I was able to crawl no more than five meter from the pose to which I was bound. I crawled very slowly. Crawling the allowed five meter took about one and a half minute.

I received a gift for Valentine's Day. It is a relatively new and controversial celebration in my country. Some people like it others hate it. So, I received a gift, but I was unable to open it. I had to wait.

I decided to the end of my usual servitude period. If Gen did not return then I would have to free myself. I wanted her to return so much.

As time flew, I became excited and nervous. I wanted the freedom. I wanted to walk. I wanted to talk to others. I wanted to change my clothes. I wanted to walk around on the streets of SL. I wanted it all and I wanted more and more.

I looked only the watch. How much time did I have to spend here hogtied. Each minute seemed to be a day for me. At the end, the time of my escape had come. I was hogtied and restrained for twelve hours and fifty seven minutes. Now, I could log out and log in with the SL viewer.

I returned to SL and I was able to detach cuffs and collar. Dozen of warning messages were sent to Gen. I was able to move and talk and listen. I was in a new world. I felt the freedom physically. I cannot explain how I felt. I did not know what to do first. I did not know where to start. I wanted to enjoy the freedom, right now, without delay.

I opened the gift box I had received. It contained two beautiful gowns. Then I was roaming and talking to others. I enjoyed the freedom. I did it for about ten minutes before I felt asleep.


2 comments:

Lyna said...

I cannot find any post who talk about what happened to Gen, that mean you did not saw her online anymore ?

Nia Preez said...

Unfortunately, I have no information about Gen. I hope she is all right.